The DeKalb Barb Boosters is a volunteer group of individuals supporting the athletic programs at DeKalb High School, Huntley Middle School and Clinton Rosette Middle School.
The Boosters have an annual fund raising goal of over $60,000 that is supported through various activities throughout the year. These funds help purchase uniforms, host sports banquets, build storage facilities, sponsor senior sports night and much more…
Barb Boosters is a program that is committed to the development of positive, hard-working and goal-oriented young adults.
What is a Barb Booster Board Member??
- Boosters is a group of volunteers that raise funds to support the athletes, cheerleaders, poms and band members at the High School and both Middle Schools
- Boosters allocate over $60,000.00 to the student athletes, cheerleaders, poms and band members for uniform and equipment each year
- Boosters provide scholarships to qualified Seniors, support the Sport Nights and organize the Senior Banquet
- Boosters organize and coordinate Sport Nights, Booster Bash, Golf Outing, help facilitate concessions, sell 50/50 and spirit wear at football/ basketball games.
- Boosters help organize and manage the Castle Challenges with Castle Bank and Sycamore Sports Boosters
Do you want to become part of this great organization?
Join the DeKalb Barb Boosters Board! For more information about becoming a board member contact Todd Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org