Barb Booster Bash – Spring 2017
The DeKalb Barb Boosters presents “Orange and Black Jackpot Bowling”
Event: Jackpot Bowling at Mardi Gras Lanes, Silent Auction, 50/50 Lucky Strike, Food and Drinks
Date: March 4th, 2017
Time: Bash opens at 6:00pm for lane assignments, cash bar, and silent auction; bowling begins at 7:00pm
Tickets: Bowlers $40, Non-bowlers $30
What is Jackpot Bowling?: Random colored pin configurations offer chances to win from 50 cents up to $50.00 by throwing a strike or a spare.
Points of interest:
- Support DHS, HMS, and CRMS teams
- Enjoy a night out with friends
- Wear your favorite Barb spirit wear – SOAS will offer a coupon that Barb Boosters receives 20% of all spirit wear sales
- Photographer available – Cut-out of Barbie Crow??
- Lots of chances to win $$
- Throw a strike/spare on the Jackpot pin configurations – win $$
- Lucky Strike 50/50 – win $$
- Great auction prizes
- 6 bowlers per lane
- Put together your own “team” or be grouped with others the night of the bash
- Pizza, wings, chips & salsa, 1 pop/coffee ticket included
- Cash bar w/ DHS coaches as “Guest Bartenders”
- Must be 21 or over to attend event
- Private event
- Visit our Facebook page or email email@example.com for more information and to order tickets
On February 21st, at 7 PM, DeKalb High School will host Jack Renkens to speak with any athletes, parents, community members or surrounding community members about “The Realities of College Athletic Recruiting.” This is a great opportunity for our athletes, coaches and parents to learn more about the recruiting process and how athletes and parents can promote by yourself to colleges/universities. Jack will also touch base on how to qualify to receive monies outside of athletics. Click Flyer button below to view a flier with more information on the 2/21 presentation. We hope to see you all in the DHS Auditorium on Feb 21st, at 7 PM. Below are two links to visit if you would like more information on Jack Renkens and his presentation.
Welcome to the Barb Boosters Website. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!